TECO REFLECTOR GU10 ES111 LED Spot 12W Dimmable


Delivering a warm, halogen/incandescent like accent beam, Teco’s LED ADVANCED AR111 lamp is the ideal retrofit solution for spotlighting and general lighting applications.
It is particularly suitable for general lighting where the lights are always on, such as creative accent lighting applications in stores, restaurants, hotels and especially in galleries, exhibition halls and museums.


TECO REFLECTOR GU10 ES111 LED Spot 12W Dimmable

Product Type TES111ADV-12W-XD-WR TES111ADV-12W-XN-WR
Base Type GU10 GU10
Watt ±10% 12W 12W
Voltage 220-240Vac 220-240Vac
Flux ±10% 750-900LM 750-900LM
CCT 2700K,3000K,4000K 2700K,3000K,4000K
CRI Ra90 Ra90
Beam Anger 12D,24D 12D,24D
Power Factor 0.85 0.85
Dimmable Triac Dimmable Non-Dimmable
Flicker Flicker free Flicker free
Dimension(W*H mm) 111*73 111*73
Color Consistency 5 Step MacAdam Ellipse 5 Step MacAdam Ellipse


Optical Test

If you want to know more about the product, please leave your email account, and our business manager will send the report to you as soon as possible.


Low MOQ, Tecolite production is flexible and will meet your requirement of ordering varying quantities.

Yes, Flexibility to provide customized services, We can adjust the wattage, color temperatures, beam angles, and various other features. we also provide full online and onsite technical support and customer service.

Yes, we offer technical support for all of our products. Please contact our technical support team for assistance.

Each product can come with an extraordinary 3-year warranty.

Which product do you want to know about? Please send us your inquiry.

Payment Ways: T/T

Payment Terms:We support 30% deposit in advance after placing an order, and the remaining 70% payment before delivery.

We offer a 30-day return policy for any defective or damaged products. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

You can contact our customer service team through our website, email or phone.

Let us know about your inquiry

We will respond to your inquiry immediately!
Receive the latest news

View the latest product catalog and get market trends



Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp